Last week my sister, Karina, had my kids and when I came home she had played beauty shop with Kennedy! I have been dying to put her in pig tails, but just don't have the skills for it yet. I thought she looked adorable and couldn't believe she kept them in all day- she won't keep anything in her hair these days. Thanks Karina! Oh, and did I mention that I LOVE having a little girl???




7 comments:
too cute...i'm also a big fan of the piggies
I can't wait to get my hands on her again this week! I really miss fixing little girl's hair!
Too, too, too cute! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!!
Adoable!! Great pictures
So cute! The first of many "piggies," I'm sure.
Hey Lauren,
Thanks so much for keeping my parents and family in your thoughts. Love you. You're so sweet. Can't wait to see you and catch up this weekend. We hope you'll stay for a few days next week!
Love the piggies! I was SO excited to finally put Mia in pigtails. Now I need to learn how to french braid or something...yikes!
Post a Comment