Last week while Rich was in Califoria for work someone gave him these "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie" pj's for all of us. The boys couldn't believe we had pj's that were like the book, and they were even more excited that we were all matching! Today is Mother's day and these pictures of my three little ones bring tears to eyes! I love them so much and I am so grateful to be their Mommy. Rich let me sleep in today and I awoke the the aroma of brown sugar bacon, omelets, cinnamon rolls, and oj. Yum! He's also smoking some yummy pork for dinner. I have such a great husband! His favorite thing to do is spend time doing fun things with our family and our kids adore him!
Me and my girl- I love her to pieces and I am always telling her that we will be great friends and she will never want to be sassy with me!

7 comments:
what a DARLING family, Lauren! I love that book and those are such cute PJ's! How fun!
ps- happy mothers day to you!
Those jammies are great! I also love your boys sitting so contently on each other! I hear Richie's meat is wonderful~have fun at mom and dad's!
What cute pics of your "jammie" family. I love witnessing what an outstanding little mommy you are to your children.
Absolutely adorable! Did Rich get matching pj's, too??? :)
You're such a good mom!
Your family is SOOOO CUTE! I love the pictures. Happy Mother's Day. That sounds like a perfect breakfast to wake up to! YUMMY!
l loved this post lauren....such a wonderful wonderful mommy you are! love the two little boys sitting on each other sooooo soooo sweet and adorable!
Post a Comment