Sunday, September 28, 2008

Turner Falls


Each Fall we go camping with our cousins Brandon and Jamie, and this year we tried Turner Falls. We had a GREAT time. The days were warm enough to enjoy the water and the evenings and mornings were chilly and perfect. The boys asked if we could just live in the Pop-up camper numerous times, and Kennedy was a little angel. I think she's going to be an outdoors girl like me! :) The highlight of the trip was going to an Exotic Animal Park where we got to hold and play with 2 baby lions. They were actually pretty good size, but the boys LOVED it. I thought they would be scared but instead they didn't want to leave! Tanner kept telling me "what a great trip, Mom." They aren't too difficult to please!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Adrianne said...

Wow, swimming, sweatshirts, and lion cubs does it get any better than that? I have been too scared to go camping with all three, but you have inspired me.

Greg and Abbey said...

hey lauren!
holy cow! is the a lion?! those falls are BEAUTIFUL! :) to answer your question, i work with adults who have special needs. i wake them up in the morning, teach them grooming and tease each other like crazy! it's a lot of fun. (i got to their apartments in pleasant grove)
abbs :)

Emily said...

So fun! I bet your kids loved the loins--that's awesome!

Kori said...

Super fun trip - great pics! So now I'm dying to know, where is Turner Falls?

Katie said...

That's sounds like so much fun. That would be awesome to play with little Lions too.

kim said...

I am so glad you all liked it so much! I am bummed we could not join you. Mine now want to go and play with lions this time.

Shannon Martino said...

I can't believe you got to pet real lions, how cool is that. I am sure the boys LOVED it!