Sunday, September 7, 2008

Family Fun


Nate getting his Dad with his Spider Man web squirter


Kennedy watching her brothers jump off of the fireplace everytime we say "beam" in "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam." She laughs at them so much now.


My beauty!


You know you take "wrestlemania" a little too far when......
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, Lauren! Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how grown up Kennedy looks! And the wrestling and superheroes....makes me so excited to have a boy. Hope you're all doing well.

Adrianne said...

You guys are such fun parents, I hope Matt lets Luke slime him when he gets older. Kennedy is a babe, just like her mommy!

Greg and Abbey said...

Lauren :)
Kennedy is ADORABLE! You have the cuteset family! I hope y'all are doing great and that you don't get any bad wether from the storm this week. Wish we still lived by you. That was fun to have you so close.
Love,
Abbs

Greg and Abbey said...

I know how to spell weather. I just forgot the a. Actually, is that how you spell weather? haha:)

kim said...

I LOVE the last picture! That is so your family...crazy wrestling time.

Emily said...

I love the pictures. Kennedy has grown so much since we were there! Wrestle Mania--so great!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love the wrestlemania...maybe I should bring jesse over once in a while to get roughed up...Jason makes fun of him because I don't rough house him!

Stew and Traci said...

Lauren I love watching your family grow. Such a sweet baby girl and your boys...too funny (wrestlemania). Well Stew and I sure have been thinking about you guys alot especially with all the hurricane talk around Texas. We hope your family is all safe and healthy! Miss you guys!

tecwhitram said...

Cute, Cute family! I love that you got a little girl to balance things out;-)
Your blog about Tanner in the big boy bed cracked me up. I was torn about what to do with Jackson and poor William was crammed into a bassinette longer than he should have been. In the end, we went with two cribs--it was easier than making a decision.