Tanner got tubes in his ears (for a 2nd time) and his adenoids removed last week. He did great but was pretty out of it most of the day. Hopefully we'll be ear infection free for a year or so!
Rich got new golf clubs for his birthday and takes the boys with him to try them out. They love going and are great coaches! They're always telling him to "hit a smooth one" and "nice shot!" Kennedy and I go along for the ride.
As I was thinking about all the kids starting school this morning, I was so happy to have all of mine home with me, making a big late breakfast, and playing hide and seek in my pj's at 10:00. Fast forward two hours- I was at Sam's with 3 screaming kids, the older 2 begging for everything they saw, and looking for a good place to nurse. Hmmm....3 kids at home for another year may be a little crazy.
The boys are SO sweet to Kennedy. They love to hug and kiss her. Tanner rubs her head as quickly and hard as he can and says, "Kenz loves that!" She is a good sport. Nate always says she's our princess, and today said I was his Queen. Gotta love that! I then asked if Daddy was the King and he said "No, I am, but Daddy can be a Knight."
School Sports and such
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
Cute pictures! I can't wait to go to Costco next week and only have 2kids with me, though I'm going to miss the "no routine" we have going on. By the way, Rich looks so much like his dad in that picture!
look at your sweet family! we really do need to get together...it will happen one day! give the kiddos a squeeze for me!
Heehee soo cute!! 3 at home can be a little crazy at times, but you are amazing!! so you'll do fine! I on the other hand don't know that I will survive the next 2 years until Eileen starts school!
You have sweet boys!! Being a mom is such an emotional roller coaster. One minute you have it all together and everything is enjoyable and we all know what happens next!!
Post a Comment