It's been 7 years of wedded bliss!
"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
-Mignon McLaughlin
School Sports and such
2 weeks ago
It's been 7 years of wedded bliss!
"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
-Mignon McLaughlin
Posted by Lauren at 4:19 PM
7 comments:
Haha, Rich looks so young in that picture!! Lauren, you haven't changed at all! Congrats!
Happy Anniversary Lauren & Rich! Congrats on 7 years! Y'all are too cute in your wedding photo! Rich looks so young! Hope you're doing well!
Happy Anniversary guys. I remember your beautiful wedding, Cole was 12 days old! What a beautiful couple you make. We loved seeing you this summer and miss you already. Plan a disneyland trip soon!!!
Hey guys, I loved seeing that wedding picture of the two of you, that is how my mind has preserved you! We miss you so much! Happy Seventh!
Congrats Lauren! You have a beautiful family. I am so glad that you are on Facebook and I was able to go to your blog...I have a blog http://klivethemoment.blogspot.com.It looks like you are doing well and have a beautiful family. Tell your family hello! I see that Emily is on your blog too so I will have to go and send her a message too. Have a Happy Friday!
Lauren, I am glad I finally have found your blog. I can't believe it has already been 8 years, it just seems like yesterday we were young chaps in Provo. What a beautiful family!! We miss you guys
Congrats on seven years. You both look so young in your wedding photos...love it. Congrats again!
Post a Comment