Nate loves to build things, and then destory them. Any time I sit and spend time making Lincoln Logs, blocks, or legos, he can't wait to tear apart my masterpiece! So, here is his snowman before....
Lauren, ok...so Arizona has gotten a ton of snow too and we haven't been able to get up north before it all was gone so, I am so jelous that your kids know what snow is. Ashlyn has seen snow once (it was falling from the sky), but not ever been able to play in it and Ryleigh has never even seen it. Crazy to think huh? They get so excited everytime we talk about it as if it is a mysterious thing. It looks like so much fun!
6 comments:
Wow, you got way more snow than we did in Temple...how fun for the boys!
That snowman is HUGE!! It's like the stay puff marshmallow man!
I can't believe how much snow you all got! That is one big, fun snowman. So cute!
Lauren, ok...so Arizona has gotten a ton of snow too and we haven't been able to get up north before it all was gone so, I am so jelous that your kids know what snow is. Ashlyn has seen snow once (it was falling from the sky), but not ever been able to play in it and Ryleigh has never even seen it. Crazy to think huh? They get so excited everytime we talk about it as if it is a mysterious thing. It looks like so much fun!
No idea you had a blog! Now I can see pictures of you and the boys whenever I want! Hope the pregnancy is going well... can't wait for her to come
Now I know why we moved to Florida!!! I can't believe it snowed that much!!
Post a Comment