Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Days

I cannot believe today is the last day of school! I'm torn between being thrilled to have the kids all together and no schedule, and being a little nervous about how to handle 4 kids home and no schedule! Here are a few recent family pictures.

We have a new person in chage in our home- this little Princess rules the roost these days!


I used to feel bad that she is surrounded by so many brothers, but she definitely know how to handle herself!


Nana was able to come to town when I had Brock and her help was priceless! It was a crazy few weeks and I was grateful to be on the receiving end of so much kindness!


This little guy is now 2 1/2 months old- but I am behind on blogging. He is an absolute angel! It's amazing how much love and fun one little person can add to a family- I don't know what we did without him! I'll admit he was not an easy baby those first 6 weeks, but he has made a complete turnaround! He sleeps great, smiles all day, and has become so easy. We love our Brock so much!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jennie said...

I love that Kinz can "hold her own." Adorable!!!