Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A few more updates

I'm still trying to catch up!

Tanner graduated from preschool this year- I can't believe he'll be in kindergarten in August! He LOVED school this year and had 3 little buddies he was inseparable from! I'm not ready for this one to leave the nest 5 days a week though!


Kinz and her best buddy- she found this infant sun hat a few weeks ago and has to wear it everytime we go to the pool! She does look pretty adorable in it though!


My happy little guy- there aren't words for how much I love him! He makes me smile everytime I think about him, let alone look look at him. These were taken on his 2 month b-day.


He was 3 months old yesterday, so hopefully I'll have those pictures up soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jennie said...

Too adorable for words! I sure love and miss these precious grandchildren!