Tanner turned 5 last week, and we had a fun family party for him. His favorite thing is to be with all of his cousins! Tanner is my little angel boy- he really has one of the sweetest personalities I have ever seen. Some of my favorite things about Tanner are:
-He loves sports. All day he asks me to play soccer, basketball, baseball, kickball, or anything else he can think of with him. But, he is always so sweet and says he's "easy" on me since I have a baby in my tummy!
-He's all boy: wrestling, crazy jokes, crude noises, etc. but in the midst of it all always stops to kiss Kennedy or tell me how much he loves me.
-He is a sweet brother. The minute he gets a gift with more than one item, he quickly asks Nate and Kennedy which one they want. He idolizes Nate, and tells me daily that Kinz is his princess and loves taking care of her.
-He loves learning. One of his favorite things to play with me is school and he can do worksheets forever! He is also learning to read and is picking it up so quickly!
-He is a Mama's boy. All I have to do is look at him and I get teary at the thought of having another sweet boy! He won't do a single thing when he wakes up until he's given me a good long snuggle, he still tells me at least 10x a day how much he loves me, and daily says, "Mom, is there anything I can do for you? How can I help you?" Whatever girl gets this boy one day (if I ever can let that happen) is one lucky lady!
I love you Tan-Tan! You'll forever be my special Thanksgiving boy!

The kids eating on the back porch.
-He loves sports. All day he asks me to play soccer, basketball, baseball, kickball, or anything else he can think of with him. But, he is always so sweet and says he's "easy" on me since I have a baby in my tummy!
-He's all boy: wrestling, crazy jokes, crude noises, etc. but in the midst of it all always stops to kiss Kennedy or tell me how much he loves me.
-He is a sweet brother. The minute he gets a gift with more than one item, he quickly asks Nate and Kennedy which one they want. He idolizes Nate, and tells me daily that Kinz is his princess and loves taking care of her.
-He loves learning. One of his favorite things to play with me is school and he can do worksheets forever! He is also learning to read and is picking it up so quickly!
-He is a Mama's boy. All I have to do is look at him and I get teary at the thought of having another sweet boy! He won't do a single thing when he wakes up until he's given me a good long snuggle, he still tells me at least 10x a day how much he loves me, and daily says, "Mom, is there anything I can do for you? How can I help you?" Whatever girl gets this boy one day (if I ever can let that happen) is one lucky lady!
I love you Tan-Tan! You'll forever be my special Thanksgiving boy!
The kids eating on the back porch.

1 comments:
Tanner could not possibly be any cuter or more precious! Can't we just keep him as little boy for a long, long time? I loved seeing pictures of the grandchildren at the party! Love you all!!!
Post a Comment