We've had the most amazing fall weather here in Texas. The kids have been dying to go camping, but with Saturdays filled with sports we've had a hard time fitting it in. Last weekend we were finally able to go and the kids had the best time. They were completely entertained with dirt, rocks, and leaves! It made me want to go much more often!

The kids making all sorts of delicious things out of dirt. Yum!
The kids making all sorts of delicious things out of dirt. Yum!

2 comments:
Looks like the camping trip was a hit! I can't get over how much older Kinz looks with all of those teeth! Soooo cute, Sweetie!
Hey Lauren,
:) How fun to go camping :) Your kids are so darned cute! I hope all is well. My dad and I were just talking about how fall and spring in Texas is THE BEST! It's actually been beautiful here, too. We went on a walk today, but I know it's not as warm as Texas. We wish you guys still lived here :(
Oh, by the way, could you have allie and andy add our email to their blog so we can catch up? :)
gregphilly@hotmail.com
Love
Abbs, Kate and Greg
Yes, we love being parents to sweet little kate
Post a Comment