I just cannot get enough of this little girl. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to love a girl the same way I love my boys, but she has completely stolen my heart. Last night she slept from 9:30 until 8:00 this morning, without eating in between. She sleeps way longer at night then my 2 or 4 year old do! She is SO smiley now, especially when her brothers talk to her (as long as Tanner isn't poking her eyes). She was 2 months old yesterday and I would do anything to just freeze time!!!
School Sports and such
2 weeks ago

9 comments:
Crazy how quickly time flys by! I can't belive that she is two months old already! How fun that she loves to smile for her brothers...I love that.
Oh my gosh, these pics are so cute of Kennedy! What an angel!
She is getting soooo big!!! Amazing how fast they can grow so quickly at this age!
She is so beautiful Lauren! I'm sure you are loving every second with her! I can't believe she's sleeping that long without having to eat in the middle of the night- at 2 months!!! That's great!
She is adorable. I love her little cheeks.
So cute!
Lauren...she is SOOO cute! Oh, I just want to squeeze her. And I'm with you. If only we could make time stand still. Luke is officially closer to his first birthday than he is to his birth. :o( Very sad.
I need your mailing address please :) If you could either make a comment on my blog with it or e-mail me at shannonwmartino@gmail.com that would be great!
Thanks!
Cute, cute, cute! Too cute. Your cute pictures, stories and activities make me excited to have more kids just to seem them play together.
Post a Comment