Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Big Big Brother

Nate reminds me all the time that he was the first baby in our family and that Tanner is a big brother, but he is a big big brother. He is the funniest little kid and I cannot get him to say something serious. His humor is now rubbing off on Tanner, because anytime we're saying goodbye to someone Tanner says, "Bye bye eyeball!" It scares me to think about the pranks these two will pull when they're older!

Nate absolutely loves Kennedy and is so sweet with her. He has decided that Kennedy is too long, and "Ken" is a boys name, so he calls her "Kim." I try telling him that really isn't her name and it's very different then "Kennedy," but there's no changing his mind- to him she's his little "Kim."

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love that he calls her Kim. That's hilarious. She's so cute! I love her lips! What was her weight and all at 2 months? I can't wait to see you all in only 2weeks!!!! It's been too long, we're counting down the days!

Unknown said...

I love it! That story is too funny. I can't believe how much Kennedy looks like your boys in her face. Such cute kiddos.