Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This is Tanner's new smile for the camera. I'm really
trying to help him remember how he used to smile!


Such sweet brothers!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

kim said...

That smile of Tanner's is halarious! Don't you love it when they come up with these crazy looks and there is nothing we can do about it. Cute boy!

Samye said...

Your boys are so darn cute!! I love their cute little smiles-makes me excited for when my kids are older!

Gary Church said...

CUTE family! Don't ask how I just found your blog, because I have no clue ... and couldn't possibly remember the links I hopped through. Just wanted to say HI ... those are some handsome boys!! Do you know if you're expecting a boy or girl? We sure do love your family!

Janette (Davis) Church

janetteandgary.blogspot.com

Gary Church said...

Hey, will you send me your email address, or leave it in a comment on my blog. I'm actually switching to a private blog in a couple days and don't want to lock you out. My email is peanut@gfsi.net.

Thanks!

J

Anonymous said...

love your new background...very cute!

Melissa C. said...

LOVE your new background!

Shannon Martino said...

Your new background is super cute!