Saturday, February 16, 2008

Girls Getaway

We had SUCH a fun girls weekend together. We laughed so much and it was a great little getaway. I love spending time with all of these women who are my family and favorite girls in the world! Emily and I are due about 3 weeks apart, and we are both having girls. It will be fun to have them grow up together.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Stew and Traci said...

Lauren...yay! A girl how exciting! I am sure you love your boys, but a girl will be such a fun new adventure. I was so excited to have my boy this time around and he really has brought such joy into our family. You look Great!

Nicole said...

Oh, this is great! So what did you guys do? And I guess we're on opposite schedules as far as the gender of our children. That's kind of funny. Say hi to your family for us. Barrett was happy to learn you have a blog.

Samye said...

I am excited that you guys have a blog!!! Now we can keep in touch better!!!

Anonymous said...

I am excited for you to havea little girl...as you know boys are fun, but there is just something special about little girls!

Devin and Megan said...

Lauren,
I am so excited that I found you! I found your blog on Samye's hope that is ok. You look great! check out our blog dmroberts.blogspot.com

kim said...

I am so glad you got your blogger address out - cute, cute! I love you.