We had a great Halloween this year- all of the kids were SO into trick-or-treating! We started off the night at a party with friends, loved a neighborhood FULL of families, and enjoyed perfect fall weather.
Pumpkin Carving is one of our favorite yearly traditions. The kids draw a face on their pumpkins and we do our best to carve it that way. Everyone (except Tanner) loves roasted pumpkin seeds afterwards!
For months Kennedy has known she wanted to be a "really mean witch" for Halloween- so here she is making her meanest face! :)
The cutest bat in the world!
All my boys! Love them!
The really mean witch! When I asked her what she wants to be next year, she said a "really mean cat!" I sense a theme here!
Happy Halloween!

1 comments:
Cute,cute,cute! Kennedy cracks me up as her "mean witch". I am glad you are blogging some again.
Post a Comment