Friday, October 7, 2011

My Boys

I keep debating whether I am going to continue blogging or not, but since I still enjoy reading other peoples, I'll occasionally do it I guess! We've had a very busy fall with school starting (for all of these boys), sports, still getting settled in the house (I gave up trying to do it over the summer), and everyday life. I sure do love all these guys!




Nate and Tanner on the first day of school. Nate- 2nd Grade; Tanner- Kindergarten. I shed some serious tears sending these boys off for another year! They love school, and although I really worried about my attached little Tanner, he is doing great!


Rich about to leave for his first day of MBA School. He is really loving it so far, and we know it was the right decision for our family. We are especially happy we didn't have to move away for it!


Brock's 5 month picture. I love him. I adore him. I even dream about him while I sleep. He is perfection!


4 months old


1 comments:

LoriT said...

My vote, for what it's worth: Keep blogging!