How can my baby be 7 years old? Nate has always been an "old soul"- he just seems older than his age, but in the past few months he has really matured. I would say that "seven" of my favorite things about Nate (although I could list 100) are:
1) He's compassionate- he hurts when others hurt
2) He's a hard worker- he had a run for school today and ran his heart out to get the top spot in his grade. He did come in 2nd, but was SO disappointed because he had given it his all.
3) He's funny. He even gets those really dry, sarcastic sense of humors.
4) He's a good example to his little brother and sister.
5) He's smart. I mean- he's really smart.
6) He loves to talk. I have been having deep, in depth conversations with him since he was about 3.
7) He loves his family- and when I tell him this baby will probably be our last he gets very upset at me because he wants a HUGE family.
Nate will always be my special buddy, my helper, and my sweet first born. I love you Nate!

Opening presents the morning of the big day.
1) He's compassionate- he hurts when others hurt
2) He's a hard worker- he had a run for school today and ran his heart out to get the top spot in his grade. He did come in 2nd, but was SO disappointed because he had given it his all.
3) He's funny. He even gets those really dry, sarcastic sense of humors.
4) He's a good example to his little brother and sister.
5) He's smart. I mean- he's really smart.
6) He loves to talk. I have been having deep, in depth conversations with him since he was about 3.
7) He loves his family- and when I tell him this baby will probably be our last he gets very upset at me because he wants a HUGE family.
Nate will always be my special buddy, my helper, and my sweet first born. I love you Nate!
Opening presents the morning of the big day.

2 comments:
What would we do without sweet, precious, active, energetic, competitive, BRIGHT, loving, compassionate, handsome Natter!!! I love the last picture of him giving it his all to blow out every single candle! Love, love, love that boy and miss him so much!
What a special guy! I cannot believe our BYU babies are turning 7! It makes me sad:( Time goes too fast!
Post a Comment