Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day

I love 3 day weekends! I loved that Sunday night I wasn't getting backpacks and lunches together, or dreading Rich leaving before any of us are out of bed, or rushing to get the kids to sleep. We hit 3 different pools on Memorial Day, and got lots of play time with cousins. We have been swimming every afternoon for about 2 weeks, and Rich hasn't been able to join us yet, so we took full advantage of having him around yesterday!

The Fab Four- these guys have been such good buddies since they were born. There is nothing they would rather do than play together!

Tanner enjoying the slide- this is his face every time he does it (even if it's been 20x!) He has loved water slides since he was a baby.
More fun with cousins. These 2 girls are growing up way too fast for me- but they are still so sweet! Nate has a great "pose" for every picture!


I could look at this little face all day- oh wait- I get to! I'm so lucky!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Yes you are LUCKY! I would love to look at those faces every day too!

Cindy Thomas said...

Way cool! Emma is part of our "Fab Five!" Cousins are the best and we sure miss ours.