Monday, May 10, 2010

Go Lions!

Nate has been on the same soccer team for 5 seasons now and we LOVE them! It's such a great group of boys and families, and he leaves every game saying he wish he could play another. They went completely undefeated this season, and will participate in their first tournament in a few weeks. Nate really goes after it, and scores an average of 4 goals each game. It's been great to watch this season as they've really figured the game out, learned how to pass to each other, and dare I say, gotten more aggressive. I never thought I'd enjoy watching sports- but watching my kids play is one of my favorite things!


I love this pic because of the smile on Nate's face- he smiles almost the whole time he plays because he love it so much.

He's already building some serious leg muscles!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Greg and Abbey said...

Hey Lauren,
You have such a cute family. I love seeing your pictures. How are y'all. My friends moved into your ward...Brooke and Tyrel. They're are so much fun.
Take care

Jennie said...

Such cute pictures of Nater! He's quite the athlete!