We went to Utah for Conference and it was such a wonderful experience. It was great to be with all of the adults in our family, and so neat to hear my Dad speak. We attended all 4 sessions of conference, had wonderful seats, and particularly enjoyed Sunday afternoon! :) I was so nervous for my Dad, but he was as relaxed as could be. I loved his talk, and found the whole weekend to be so spiritual and inspiring! I left with lots of goals to be a better wife, mother, and all-around person. The kids stayed with Richard and Shellie, and I don't think they missed us a bit! Kennedy is particularly attached to them now.
School Sports and such
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
What fun it was to all be together, wish we were doing it all over again SOON! I miss you, Sweetie! How nice for Shellie and Richard to watch the children!
Love you all!
That must be so awesome to hear your own father speak at General Conference! Sorry for my ignorance, but which one was your dad?
Post a Comment