I love the Bumbo seat! Tanner sat in it ALL the time from 3-8 months.
I just put Kennedy in it for the first time the other day and she is
so happy in it. I can't believe she's already 3 months old!
We moved Tanner into his "big boy bed" last week. Although
he's pretty good about not coming out of his room, this is usually
where we find him asleep.

3 comments:
Soo cute!! Anna and Eileen are both like Tanner. I almost never find them asleep on their beds. They will stay in their room, but we always find them passed out on the floor! So funny!
Lauren your lil baby girl Kennedy is a jewel! How sweet is she....Little girls are so fun so enjoy enjoy enjoy!
I am so happy I found your blog. The kiddos are so big and beautiful. You look fabulous. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment